Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Goodbye summer

Summer's coming to an end and I have mixed feelings about going back to work. This has definitely been the best summer of my life, with my two sweet little girls to be at home with. They have grown and changed so much the last few months! They are rolling all over the place, cooing and laughing, and they're almost sitting up on their own. Their little personalities are so precious! They've recently figured out how to do raspberries. It's so funny! I wonder what I'll miss when I'm at work. That's the hardest part! I think I have the best job for being a mom though. School ends at 2:15 and I have every holiday off, including extra days in the fall, winter, and spring, not to mention summers off! I really do love teaching. I'm excited to meet my new students. I spent all day at school Tuesday and my classroom is pretty much ready to go. The girls went to Mary's that day. When I went to pick them up, I heard one of the other kids say, "But I don't want the babies to go!" They already have friends there! I know it's so good for them socially and their immune systems will be stronger from being around more kids. It's such a great day care too. The kids are always playing in the backyard and are laughing and happy. Mary and Val are so sweet and take good care of the kids. I just need to remember that I can work and be a good mom! I have a great example...my mom! She worked full-time, and I can say all three of us sisters turned out alright!

At one of our favorite restaurants.

Working on those raspberries!

No comments:

Post a Comment