Sunday, July 7, 2013

Movies

I always make a summer to-do list, and this year is no exception, although my to-do's aren't as big of projects as they've been in the past! Our movies are in alphabetical order, but they've gotten a little mixed up lately and pretty dusty. "Dust and organize movies" was on my list! As I'm going along, I'm thinking, "Wow, we have a lot of great movies! We always end up watching the same ones." I had a brilliant idea to start at the beginning and watch from A to Z. We won't be going crazy watching a movie every night, but now and again if we feel like relaxing on the couch and don't know what to watch, it will be an easy choice! I'm thinking we can sort through them too. If there's a particularly boing one, out it goes! We'll have to go out of order sometimes though...holiday movies especially. Plus the 20th anniversary of The Sandlot is coming up! We hope we can get tickets for July 20th! We'll definitely watch that one soon. So far we've watched 12 Monkeys (#s at the beginning or put that one in the T's?) and Akeelah and the Bee. Next is Almost Famous! Love that movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment