Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Six months

I've been a mom for six months! My girls have grown so much since birth! They're huge to me, but they're still in 3 month clothing so I know they're small for their age! Violet is rolling, has a tooth coming in, and "talks" quite a bit. She's getting close to crawling too. She's got her back end going and snakes around with her head. Lily is a rolling machine! She rolls all over the place! She "talks" up a storm, reaches for your face, and is getting close to sitting on her own. Both girls' smiles will melt your heart!

It's fun to see how aware they are of each other. They reach for one another and smile wide when they see each other. They always look for each other's hands when I'm nursing them. It's so precious to look down and see them holding hands! (Not so great when they've gone for their sister's hair instead!) Ryan and I check on them every night before bed. They are often snuggled up together!

I didn't know that I would love being a mom so much! Violet and Lily have changed my life for the better. I can't imagine my life any other way now! Having two babies at once is definitely the way to do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment